Thursday, October 14, 2010

...and the Zombie Chicken goes to...


me! Well, technically it went to me in April 2009 but heck it's my first and to date only award so I am giving myself permission to be utterly thrilled. Thank you Midlife Jobhunter for this wonderful award. I think it's the coolest one out there.

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

So I pass on this award to these bloggers whose work I always enjoy:

Swiss Family Hendricks
Appalachian Roots
Beth Loves Bollywood
The Mighty Mom...even though she is not blogging any more and I wish she would
Blogpourri

Since this was serious overkill after not blogging for months, that's all folks.

2 comments:

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Thank you thank you! :) So glad to meet you!

Unknown said...

Hi there...I too experienced that "once in a lifetime" visit to Kashmir in 1966! Suffering Moses treasures have been a daily reminder of that trip. Rugs, papier mache and rugs. I just found a letter written by Wali Mohammad to me re: final payment and the shipping of the things I purchased. I began to wonder if the shop still existed and decided to google and was soooo impressed with your writing and and description of the "artist". I was 25 at the time and that trip and the experience of living with a family in Ludihana helped to mold and shape my world view!!!