Thursday, June 26, 2008

Other photographs from the Lavigny experience

Some people are getting thoroughly sick of my Lavigny fixation: "Chateau, chateau, chateau." Yes, I am getting as annoying as Jan's "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia." And I am at a low-point if I am using annoying 70's TV shows as a reference point. Damn those Bradys!

But I can't help it. I feel like I've crawled out from inside a cloud. I found a place to grieve, a place to write, a place to be absolutely and totally bonkers thanks to the Lavigny Five.

I don't use names when blogging about others (that darned pesky invasion of privacy thing) so I just want to thank my comrades-in-arms and co-crew, LM, A, J, and T. It was great to spend these three weeks with you and we should totally do it again. And, so with a promise (I might be being a bit rash here) not to inflict the chateau on you again, here are some other pics from Lavigny.

Sometimes a Door is Just a Door: Vufflens Chateau


The Last Evening in the Garden



The Garden



The Horse That Launched Many a Book

2 comments:

DL NELSON said...

beautiful photos...

Unknown said...

Thanks DL.