Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Revenge of Steve Irwin

Steve Irwin, noted environmentalist, crocodile hunter and popularizer of "Crikey," and "ain't she a beauty," took his revenge from beyond the grave. Muaaah haaaaa haaa!

34 stingrays died suddenly in the space of 24 hours at the Calgary zoo.

So, I'm sick in the head and a tad evil and mad at the world these days, but when I heard of this mass death of stingrays, this is the headline that popped into my head. Couldn't help it.

Yeah, yeah, I know the real Jawahara who is currently on mental/emotional vacation these days would find this event really sad and quite scary but heck, as her evil doppleganger I gotta say, don't mess with Steve Irwin. Dude played with brown snakes and cobras. Watch out stingrays....that's all I'm gonna say!

1 comment:

dipali said...

Wicked, aren't you:)