Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jawahara Downer

The last post reminded me of Debbie Downer, which also incidentally reminds me how much I miss SNL. But, yes, back to Debbie Downer. Like her I always seem to find the black lining behind every silver cloud, a veritable all year round grinch really. B sometimes makes the waaw waaaw sound every time I start up and...I do start up a lot. Such a pleasure to be around me. Did I tell you about this mole I got looked at?

So for your amusement....Debbie Downer, my alter ego.



4 comments:

Esther said...

I think I'm going to run over Debbie Downer and put her out of her misery. She's probably enjoy it. Cool blog, Jolly Jawahara!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sher *waves*, and thanks.

And you know what...us downer types like wallowing in our misery...but you know what wallowing can do, right? I heard about this cow once that was wallowing in the mud and it slipped and broke its leg and they had to put it out of its misery.

So there :-)

Bina said...

Haha... the waaw waaw sound!

dipali said...

Hope the mole was alright, no need for waaw waaw:)