Friday, October 20, 2006

Exhaustion and stream of consciousness.......

I want to lie in bed and stay there. Still. Quiet. Convince myself I am not there at all. But somewhere else. Far away. With no deadlines. No separations. No deal making. I balance on the edge of a precipice. Then I stumble and go over...

And, then I think of our world that seems to be crumbling apart. Crumbs of earth...dust to dust, as the planet shakes us off. When you think about it, we are the parasites....drawing the life-force from the earth as we feed upon it, sucking everything out. The interests of the earth and the interest of humans is too divergent for peaceful co-existence. It will only get healthy when it applies a healthy dose of anti-bug meds...and exterminates us. Which reminds me, my dog is due for some Frontline...that one-monthly dose that keeps away the ticks and other parasites away.
Tonight I plan to sleep and tomorrow I'll stay in bed and sleep some more. That's what life is about sometimes.

No comments: