Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Guess who's on India Tribune's fiction Feb 4 best seller list

Okay, I'm not sure what this actually means. Did 10 people in India buy my book last week or what? Still it's good to make some list right? The cool thing is I beat Hannibal Rising. Here's the list:

Next by Michael Crichton (damn that Crichton)
Can you Hear the Nightbird Call by Anita Rau Badami (okay, I like her)
The Burden by Foreknowledge by a certain Jawahara Saidullah (who the hell is *she*?)
The Peacock Throne by Sujit Saraf (sounds cool but I have no idea who he is )
Hannibal Rising by Thomas Harris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Chandigarh Tribune. We, Chandigarhians (and Punjabis), are great fans of yours. But you already know that. :)

- You know who

Unknown said...

How are the Chandigarhis doing these days? And the Mumabaikars? :-) Writing this from Geneva. When did life become so insanely hectic?