Amrita tagged me...and though I am not feeling quite so bushy-tailed these days I thought I'd take a crack at it. Here goes: 22 things guys always wanted to know about women, and my responses.
1. How do you feel after a one night stand?
Feelings are over-rated
2. Do you ever get used to wearing a thong?
I don't know but the next I'll ask the 80-year old guy at the pool. I especially like the white hair peeking out...ummm...was that too much information? *shudders*
3. Does it hurt?
What do you think?
4. Do you know when you are acting crazy?
Who the fuck are you calling crazy? Huh? Huh? Tell me. Tell me now.
5. Does size really matter?
Depends on the size.
6. When the bill comes are you still a feminist?
Depends on how much the bill is.
7. Why do you take so long to get ready?
You think this fierceness deserves anything else? Puh-lease!
8. Do you watch porn, too?
What do you mean too, you pervert?
9. Will something from Tiffany’s solve everything?
Yep, as long as it's not that sorry-assed keychain again.
10. Are guys as big of a mystery to you as you are to us?
11. Why do you sometimes think you look fat?
Because I read way too many trashy glossies. Damn! Where's the skinny mirror?
12. Why are you always late? (oh yeah, see question six!)
Maybe I'm not late...maybe you're early. Ever think about that smart guy?
13. Does it bother you when we scratch?
Depends on who you're scratching...or what?
14. Do you wish you could pee standing up?
You mean I shouldn't be standing up to pee? Damn!
15. Why do so many women cut their hair short as soon as they get married?
16. How often do you think about sex?
Ummm....what? I have a headache.
17. What do you think of women who sleep with guys on the first date?
Pretty much what I think of men who sleep with guys on the first date.
18. Would you?
Are you asking?
19. Do you realize every guy wants a girl just like his mom?
Sadly, yes, mainly because they have bad taste.
20. Why does every woman think she can change him?
Because we have better taste.
21. Does it matter what car I drive?
Sure, that way I can measure things that need to be measured.
22. Do you ever fart?
Silence is golden...and deadly.
I am not gonna tag anyone for this one, but if it looks interesting, go for it and do let me know if you take it up.