Ok, http://indiequill.wordpress.com/ has tagged me for Eight Random Facts about me. Here goes nothing:
1. I am scared that I won't be able to come up with seven more random facts about myself. At least some that won't make readers roll their eyes and then fall asleep with boredom. Yes, I am insecure.
2. I eat tomatoes in salsa, chopped up in greek salads and indian salaad, in ketchup...but I cannot eat tomato wedges or tomato soup. Yuck! Blechh. Don't know why but there it is.
3. I cannot be in a bathroom without reading something. If it is someone else's bathroom and I can't waltz in with a book or magazine I read anything...seriously...I read the ingredients lists of toothpaste and shampoo and conditioner directions. Anything!
4. I love scatalogical humor even though now that I am older I make an appropriately disgusted face and voice a semi-dignified Ewww. But when I was a kid I had a store of disgusting jokes that I had no problems sharing with anyone who would listen.
5. This is more a guilty confession: I am addicted to Lifetime (yes, television for women)...bring on the woman being hounded and victimized before fighting back, bring on the polygamist pilots and the haunted houses by the lake. I am ready for them all.
6. I used to live on Diet Coke but now cannot drink it at all. After my gall bladder was taken out last year I can only drink the leaded stuff. Sad!
7. I am terrified (like I have nightmares about it terrified) that one day I'll wake up and will not be able to write anything but the most prosaic, basic sentences.
8. I ask my dog Naina "Who's your mommy? Who loves you puppy?" more than 10 times a day...and at the back of my, mind I think one day she will actually respond in human speak. I imagine she has a deep voice but speaks with a very cute lisp. Yes, I am a tad obsessive.
Phew...I am done. Bring on the eye rollers and sleepers. The people I tag are:
binafshe.blogspot.com, auroragirl.blogspot.com, annesutterances.blogspot.com, nowherenick.blogspot.com, themadmomma.blogspot.com, jacpaulus.blogspot.com,firangsquirrel.blogspot.com,blogpourri.blogspot.com
That's it....All those who are tagged. Please do this only if you are okay with it and if you want to. No pressure!
This is how it works, blog about 8 random facts about yourself...they can be anything really. Then tag 8 others to do the same. Remember to leave them a message on their blog so they know they are tagged. Have fun!