Tuesday, September 06, 2005

There are days

There are days when I could float away. Just somewhere. Away. Far away from where I am. Eyes closed. Sprinkles of cool water on my face. Lying on my back. Nothing around me. Nothing above me.

There are days when I could just laugh. Laugh because the sky is so blue it seems unreal. Laugh because life changes in a second and I don't know what's beyond that single frozen moment.

There are days when I could just cry. All day. Every day. Tears, fat as raindrops, sliding down my cheeks, stinging my skin, cleansing me. Away. Making me float away. Somewhere. Anywhere.

There are days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a awesome blog here! I will definitely return for another look ! I have a lowering cholesterol site. It all but embraces a great deal that relates to lowering cholesterol issues. If you get the time, you are welcome to come and check it out.

Anonymous said...

A great blog. Keep it up. I'm sure you'd be interested in increased online traffic. Have a look at increased online traffic.

Dana said...

What a beautiful poem. So moving. Love your blog, hon.